Friday, July 31, 2009

Creativity

So I decided to try some new creative outlets. I bought some chalk pastels a couple of weeks ago and have been playing with them. I promised my friend I would post some of my beginner work so here goes....I'm being brave here so no laughing aloud!!! The colors are not that good in the photos for some reason but the chalks are brilliant in color.

I like the idea of dragons or mythical creatures. Here is my dragon.





Trees on a winter night.

















lily.





Sailing.













I did a few cartoonish fishy ones for my son! Here is a whale, mermaid and underwater mishmash

4 comments:

  1. Fantasti art work, Cheryl! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - they're wonderful. You haven't lost your touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very talented lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lily!
    Chalk pastels are so fun!

    Someday i'll show you the self portrait i did in chalk pastel... i kind of look like a drag queen, but it was fun!


    -teddi

    ReplyDelete

♥ You Know I Love Comments